Where do you ship?
We current ship lobsters throughout the continental US and all over the globe. International orders are required to meet a minimum order quantity of 510 LB's. while domestic/ personal orders have a much lower minimum.
When should I place my order?
As soon as possible. Our crew can only fill a limited number of orders daily before orders are shut off due to cutoff times. The sooner you can place your order and schedule your delivery, the better.
How is your seafood shipped?
We pack all of our seafood in Styrofoam insulated boxes with gel ice to preserve quality and freshness while in transit.
How do I frack my shipment?
On the day of your shipment you will receive an email with your invoice and tracking number.
How should I thaw frozen items?
We recommend thawing your frozen seafood in the refrigerator overnight.
How do I cook my lobsters?
The most common ways to cook lobsters are through steaming and boiling. Most fisherman prefer to steam lobsters.
- To steam lobsters, put about 2 inches of salted water in the bottom of a large kettle.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil.
- Put in the live lobsters.
- Let the water boil again and begin timing.
- Allow 16 minutes for a 1-1/4 pound hard shell lobster and 18 minutes for a 1-1/2 pound hard shell lobster.
- Add 2 minutes for each additional quarter pound.
Feel free to call us anytime at (617) 464-1500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.